|Running Software Updates in OS X last night listed several printer driver updates, but they're shown as v1.0, so I wonder if they are really new. Here's a listing of each of the updates:
- Canon: S100, S100SP, S300, S400SP, S500.
- Epson European: (only for printers purchased in Europe) C40, C60, C70, C80, Stylus Color 980, Photo 1270, Photo 1290, Photo 2000P, Photo 810, Photo 870, Photo 875DC, Photo 890 and Photo 895.
- Epson Japanese: MC 2000, PC 730C, PM 790PT, PM 830C, PM 890C.
- Epson US: (only for printers purchased in USA/Canada) C40, C60, C80, Stylus Color 980, Photo 1270, Photo 1280, Photo 2000P, Photo 780, Photo 785EPX, Photo 820, Photo 870, Photo 875DC and Photo 890.
- HP Deskjet and Photosmart Printers: CP1160, CP1700, Deskjet 1125, Deskjet 1200 series, Deskjet 810, Deskjet 812, Deskjet 816, Deskjet 830, Deskjet 832, Deskjet 840, Deskjet 842, Deskjet 843, Deskjet 845, Deskjet 880, Deskjet 882, Deskjet 895, Deskjet 920, Deskjet 930, Deskjet 932, Deskjet 935, Deskjet 940, Deskjet 948, Deskjet 950, Deskjet 952, Deskjet 955, Deskjet 957, Deskjet 960, Deskjet 970, Deskjet 980, Deskjet 990, Deskjet 995, Photosmart P1000, Photosmart P1100, Photosmart 1215, Photosmart 1218.
I've written a contact at HP to ask if these drivers are really new, but it's the weekend and I may not get a reply until Monday. (Just got an auto-reply that he's on travel to MWSF and will be away until the 14th.)