Sony A1E OLED TV System Software Update PKG6.2676.0070NAA (1.58 GB)
- adds the Google Assistant function.
v04.70.07 Update for 2017 LG OLED TV B7P, C7P, E7P, G7P, W7P models.
(LG US Download pages, 04.70.07 update dated 11/7/2017.)
Change info from page's "Reference" link (which has other TV (LCD) models listed also).
1. Support TrueHD audio format through HDMI.
2. Technicolor Expert mode
(Until eARC (part of HDMI v2.1) is available, TV apparently is converting lossless Atmos to Lossy Atmos/DD+ per ARC tests by an owner with the update.)
FYI: After this LG update, an owner with Samsung UBD-K8500 4K player said he's no longer able to get Bitstream/Atmos audio using dual HDMI cable setup. (Audio only HDMI 2 port connected to AVR.) Said problem was due to LG TV's EDID change and that the player's 2 HDMI ports are not discreet? He replaced the K8500 with a Sony X800 which worked OK. (Problem reported to Samsung, but unknown if they will fix this in a future firmware update.)
There's also been some posts by Apple TV 4K owners on DV issues after this update.
Download Nvidia Graphics Driver Update for OS X 10.11.6 (15G17023)
Download Nvidia Graphics Driver Update for macOS 10.12.6 (16G1036)
Nvidia Web Graphics Driver Update for macOS 10.13.1 (17B48) and CUDA 9.0.222
Report on using CUDA 9.0.222 in macOS 10.12.6 (with updated web driver)
Carbon Copy Cloner 5.0.4 update (long list of changes/fixes)
Logic Remote for iPad 1.3.3 Update (iOS 11 or later)
Micromat Drive Scope 1.1.1 update (w/list of changes/fixes)
Hands On: What's New With Siri in macOS High Sierra
App developer access to iPhone X face data concerns privacy experts
GarageBand brings new Sound Library and classic Beat Sequencer
iOS GarageBand v2.3 update (see list of changes)
Apple Support Article Updates:
- How to take and edit Live Photos
- Manage your photo and video storage
- Updating from iPhoto to Photos for macOS
- Designate a System Photo Library in Photos
- About the Super Retina display on your iPhone X
- How to Use AirPlay or Screen Mirroring on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- How to Use and customize Control Center on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- How to Use Animoji on your iPhone X
- How to Use emoji on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- How to Use Siri on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Get help with Siri on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- How to Identify your iPhone model updated for iPhone X
- iPhone X - Technical Specifications