"... We are pleased to announce that all Waves Native plugins V9 as well as the Waves License Center are now fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite. Click here to download the updated installer.
(See Download link at www.waves.com/osx-yosemite)
Please note: SoundGrid plugins and software applications are not yet supported by Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite. We are working to resolve this compatibility issue as soon as possible.
If further assistance is required, you are more than welcome to contact our tech support team.
The Waves Team"
2008 Mac Pro with Asus PCE-AC68 802.11ac card and OS X Yosemite
Testing for Improved Bluetooth Shielding in Late 2014 Mac mini
Max RAM for 27in iMac with 5K Retina Display.
Request for help with OS X Yosemite Wi-Fi problems
Posts on Mail not working in OS X Yosemite (with tips)
EyeTV 3.6.6 adds OS X Yosemite compatibility.
iPad Air 2 Biggest Weakness - multitasking (still)
Apple posts QuickTime 7.7.6 for Windows
New/Updated Apple Support Articles:
- What is OS X Safe Boot, Safe Mode?
- Troubleshooting: My Mac won't turn on
- Get help using Continuity with iOS 8 & OS X Yosemite
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, & Mac using Continuity
- How to install Windows using Boot Camp
- About the security content of QuickTime 7.7.6 for Windows
- How to find and remove duplicate items in your iTunes library
- Mac Basics: Dictation lets you speak text instead of typing
- OS X Yosemite: Use Dictation Commands to tell your Mac what to do
- Mac Basics article on using Spotlight revised (w/title change)
- About Apple TV Software Update 7.0.1 (for 3rd generation Apple TV)
- iPhone: Wireless carrier support and features