Professional grade, 4-bay enclosure with dual Thunderbolt™ 2 ports and RAID-ready (including RAID5), perfect for meeting the creative and demanding workflows of users. Reliable, Versatile and Capable. Up to 24TB Capacity, or add your own drives (hard drives or SSDs) with a Thunderbay 4 0GB 4-Bay Thunderbolt™ 2 Enclosure Kit.
Recent DIY Articles/Tips/Upgrades/Repairs: List of Updates, DIY mod/upgrade articles, Tips and more you may have missed. (Nvidia Card OS X Driver updates, Mac compatible 802.11ac wifi cards/adapters, DIY Mac Pro 6 and 12-core CPU Upgrades, Mac Pro Northbridge Heatsink Retainer Repair, Mac EFI/SMC/SW updates, OS X Tips, Low-Cost CPU Upgrades for early Mac Pros/Xserves and Minis, Mac Mini SSD upgrades, OS X SSD Trim Enablers, DIY Fusion drives and more.)
NewerTech Wireless Aluminum Keypad (matches Apple keyboard)
U2 and Apple collaborate on 'interactive format for music'
15 Tips to Master iOS 8 (for some, best tip is don't upgrade yet)
Apple's page on Privacy with Message from Tim Cook
Steve Wozniak Reacts to Latest iPhone
A Guide to Family Sharing
Updated Apple Support/How-To/Troubleshooting Articles:
- iCloud security and privacy overview
- Use Parental Controls in iTunes to set content restrictions
- Sync Services: Advanced troubleshooting for contact and calendar syncing
- Use AirPlay to wirelessly stream content from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Resolve issues with AirPlay & AirPlay Mirroring from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Identifying Apple TV models