My favorite Mustang is still "Eleanor" from 'Gone in 60 seconds' (2000), which sold for $1M at auction last year. (Some Eleanor copies also cost a small fortune.) Every now and then I pop in the blu-ray (set audio to PCM track), jump to chapter 25 and crank up the volume. The engine start-up in the garage and lopey idle bring back some (very) old memories from a simpler, better time. (Movie-wise however, I'd pick 2011's Drive over GI60S.)
Help Wanted: Looking for Authors/Writers:
Looking for writers of apple/mac related upgrade reviews, mac upgrade projects, repairs/resurrecting an older Mac, game reviews, audio hardware/software, Mac Media Centers, how-to guides, etc. If interested info including topics you'd like to cover. Thanks.
Op-Ed on Apple ignoring Pro Apps (Final Cut Pro and Aperture)
OWC Blog Post on Thunderbolt Cable Testing at TT
Mac Pro sets record as worst Mac production shortage
Pioneer Bringing Apple CarPlay to In-Dash Systems
Updated Apple Support/How-To/Troubleshooting Articles:
- Final Cut Pro X, Motion 5, Compressor 4 Graphics card compatibility
- Final Cut Pro X Hangs at "Restoring the window layout" or open to a gray window
- OS X: How to change your account name or home directory name
- Resolve issues between iTunes and security software
- Why can't I select None when I edit my payment information?
- iOS: If you can't back up or restore from a backup in iTunes
- Linksys WRT1900AC 802.11ac Wi-Fi router - Fastest to Date
- Critical Java Update Plugs 37 Security Holes (J7U55/J85)
- Netcraft's Heartbleed indicator Toolbar for Chrome/Firefox/Opera
- PS4 Update 1.70 Coming Soon, Introducing SHAREfactory
- Guy Kawasaki takes evangelist job with Canva
- Will Beats Music Measure Up?