"New Release 6.0.37
CUDA driver 6.0.37 is required for CUDA support on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
An alternative method to download the latest CUDA driver is within Mac OS environment. Access the latest driver through System Preferences > Other > CUDA. Click 'Install CUDA Update'.
Supports all NVIDIA products available on Mac HW."
The "Additional Information" tab has more installation info and direct D/L of cudadriver-6.0.37-macos.dmg. (And notes: "Quadro FX for Mac or GeForce for Mac must be installed prior to CUDA 6.0.37 installation".)
I don't have a Mac w/Nvidia card/drivers installed to see if there were any new Geforce/Quadro driver updates also (via CP check) but a search at their website didn't show any newer driver available online than their 331.01.01 update from early March 2014.
If any reader sees a later driver update or has feedback on the CUDA update let me know the details. Thanks. (Some PC GTX560/GTX570 owners had issues with the March update but some may have just been related to DisplayPort problems in OS X 10.9.2.)
Help Wanted: Looking for Authors/Writers:
Looking for writers of apple/mac related upgrade reviews, mac upgrade projects, repairs/resurrecting an older Mac, game reviews, audio hardware/software, Mac Media Centers, how-to guides, etc. If interested at news at xlr8yourmac.com with your areas of interest. Thanks.
Some OS X 10.6.x users are reporting Facetime 1.0.4 problems
Threads in OS X Mavericks forum on "Unapproved Caller" SecurityAgent errors
Another thread on Late 2013 Mac Pro Fan Noise (some say is Power Supply noise)
Kickstarter campaign targets rack mount for new Mac Pro
Apple's Run at Auto Industry Makes Tier-1 Suppliers Nervous
Review of Insurgency (Mac game)
Pandora Radio App v5.3
Updated Apple Support/How-To/Troubleshooting Articles:
- Logic Pro: Node status buttons sometimes show wrong state
- FaceTime calls no longer connect when using Snow Leopard
- iTunes Store: Authorize or deauthorize your Mac or PC
- What to do if an iOS app you quits, stops responding or won't open
- Review of iXsystems FreeNAS Mini
- Review of AMD Radeon R9 295X2 ($1500)
- Akamai admits issuing faulty OpenSSL patch, reissues keys
- VMware Security Advisories on OpenSSL security vulnerabilities
- Server makers (HP, IBM, Dell) rush their Heartbleed patches
- Xbox One April System Update Begins Rolling Out
- BlueAnt PUMP HD Wireless Waterproof Sportbud