Graphics driver updated for Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.2 (13C1021)
Contains performance improvements and bug fixes for a wide range of applications.
Includes NVIDIA Driver Manager preference pane. (included previously)
Release Notes Archive: This driver update is for Mac Pro 5,1 (2010), Mac Pro 4,1 (2009) and Mac Pro 3,1 (2008) users only
The Supported models tab has this list of cards/GPUs:
GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 285, GeForce 8800 GT, Quadro K5000 for Mac, Quadro K5000, Quadro 4000 for Mac, Quadro FX 4800, Quadro FX 5600.
(The Additional Info tab has instructions on install. Supported macs/models is not always 100% accurate. In the past some have used them on other than what is listed.) MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS for Driver Release 331.01.01f04
- Model identifier should be MacPro3,1 (2008), MacPro4,1 (2009), MacPro5,1 (2010) or later (later? 2012?)
- Mac OS X v10.9.2 (13C1021)"
The later OS X 10.9.2 build listed as new minimum requirement for .F04 is the build after installing OS X Security Update 2014-002, released April 22nd, 2014.
Radeon 7950 ROM Switch Tip for OS X 10.9.2 DisplayPort problems
2013 Mac Pro owner says OS X 10.9.2 may have fixed his sleep/restart problems
Threads on OS X 10.9.2 Update Problems and Tips
Updated Apple Support/How-To/Troubleshooting Articles:
- Apple USB or Thunderbolt to Ethernet Adapters: First time setup
- Apple MDP to Dual-Link DVI Adapter flickering & wake from sleep issues
- Troubleshooting iCloud Photo Sharing and Shared Photo Streams
- AirPlay mirroring might stop/drop connection on 802.11 b/g networks
- Configuring a screen saver to display at the OS X login window
- Using multiple displays in OS X Mavericks
- Mac OS Extended volume and file limits
- Troubleshooting iCloud Contacts
- Troubleshooting FaceTime & iMessage activation
- Cook promises new products, says Apple TV no longer a 'hobby'
- Seiki U-VISION 4K Upscaling HDMI Cable