Micromat MachineProfile 1.2.1
- Added Drive Info feature.
- Added 2016 MacBook Pro 13" and 15" support.
- Updated machine and location identification strings.
- Updated Japanese localization.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
(v1.2.2 was released on March 9th)
Software Update v04.31.10 for LG 55/65B6P OLED UHD TV (US D/L page)
(from page's "Reference" link, which also has other (LCD) models listed)
- Add the HDR Game mode to improve the input lag (also noted in prev. update)
- Improve the video tearing issue in HDR 4K input and Game mode setting
(Link is LG US D/L page if update does not appear using TV update check.
Update version number varies by region - 04.31.10 US version posted March 3rd.
If your mac formatted flash drive isn't recognized, see Tip in 2nd paragraph here)
BTW: I've not used the above ZIP download, but some recent LG update downloads (like late January 2017 updates for other OLED models) have had reports about not being able to unzip the download file. (Both Mac and Windows users, some having the problem repeatedly after downloading it again.) Using the 4.30.95 update zip file download for 55/65 C6P/E6P from LG's USA site recently had this problem. (The same update version downloaded from there earlier unzipped ok.) You can check zip file contents as a test for errors (without unzipping) by using the terminal commands unzip -l or zipinfo. (Type the command, then a space and then drag the zip file to the terminal window and press return.) The error reported on the recent zip file download (that would not unzip) was reported as:
"End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive."
Both zip files (the earlier downloaded one that unzipped and the later dated download that wouldn't) had the same file size in the Finder. (I did not try re-downloading again/using a different browser, etc. Firefox was used for both downloads.)
Logic Pro X v10.3.1 Update (includes security fix)
Apple Remote Desktop v3.9 (OS X 10.10.5 or later)
Apple Remote Desktop 3.9 Client (Download page)
How To Remove/Disable Apple Remote Desktop (now archived)
How-To Guide on Verifying Time Machine Backups
Treasure Trove of Old Internal Apple Memos Discovered in Thrift Store
Op-Ed: Is Apple's strategy forcing pros to ditch Mac for Windows?
(Fix) Mac Call of Duty 4 MW: Mods/COD 4i causing crash/launch failure
iTunes Remote iOS app v4.3.1 adds 2-factor authentication for Home Sharing
Apple Support/Troubleshooting/How-To Article Updates:
- Get help with external display video problems
- How to reset NVRAM on your Mac
- Troubleshooting Mac/OS X Wi-Fi problems
- Troubleshooting iOS Wi-Fi connection problems
- Logic Pro X 10.3.1 release notes
- About security content of Logic Pro X 10.3.1
- If you see the error code 0xc000000f when installing Windows 10
- Apple Vintage and obsolete products list
- How to Use the Home app on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch