macOS Mojave 10.14.2
- Adds RTT (real-time text) support for Wi-Fi calling.
- Adds a menu item to News for opening a story in Safari.
- Resolves an issue that may prevent iTunes from playing media to third-party AirPlay speakers.
- Allows administrators to enable FileVault via MDM for mobile accounts & users created by MDM.
- Allows users to reset their login password at the login window when that password has expired via a password policy.
- Resolves an issue that prevents displays from working when connected to MacBook Pro models introduced in 2018, if certain third-party USB graphics devices are also connected."
Here's the article about the security content of macOS Mojave 10.14.2, Security Update 2018-003 High Sierra, and Security Update 2018-006 Sierra.
FYI on Nvidia Web Driver Updates:
(There's been no Mojave Nvidia web driver updates yet, but a reminder to 10.13.6/10.12.6 users of Nvidia's web graphics drivers.)
New OS updates or later build numbers after Security Updates typically break currently installed Nvidia web graphics drivers. I'd switch to the default Apple driver and reboot before updating, if your card is supported with the default drivers. If not, wait for a Nvidia driver update. (Some non-Mac EFI cards are not supported by default OS X drivers.) Update: See Dec. 10th, 2018 Nvidia graphics driver updates for macOS 10.13.6 &10.12.6.