- Sponsor Ad -
Recent Updates, Tips, DIY Mac Upgrades and Repairs
Last Updated: Jan. 22, 2021
- Apple Release Candidates
- Mac Big Sur 11.2, Xcode 12.4, iOS/iPadOS 14.4, watchOS 7.3, tvOS 14.4.
- Micromat MachineProfile 1.4.3 Update
- bug fixes.
- VirtualBox 6.1.18 Update (includes optimizations for Big Sur Hosts)
- iCloudNotificationAgent Problems (High CPU usage, Thousands of Faults)
- M1 Mac Mini running Big Sur 11.1 - only Apple bundled software used.
- Chrome 88.0.4324.96 Stable Channel Update (with 36 security fixes)
- Micromat Drive Scope 1.2.10 update
- Adds macOS Big Sur compatibility and more.
- VLC Media Player for Mac version 3.0.12
- See post for info on fixes/improvements and download link.
- 03.21.16 Firmware Update for LG CX/GX/WX OLED TVs
- Includes change info & download pages. (Added to FW Updates list.)
- Updates to Pages, Numbers and Keynote apps for Mac and iOS
- Micromat MachineProfile 1.4.2 Update
- With fixes related to M1 Macs, battery condition, and support for Macs with eGPU.
- Microsoft Office for Mac version 16.45 update
- includes security updates for Word and Excel.
- Security Updates for Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate, InCopy, & Bridge
- iOS 12.5.1 / iPadOS 12.5.1 Update
- Safari Technology Preview 118
- Download available for macOS Catalina and Big Sur.
- Firefox 84.0.2 and Firefox ESR 78.6.1 Updates
- Both include a security fix.
- Firefox ESR 78.6.1 also fixes video playback crashes on Apple Silicon devices.
- Brother Printer Drivers 4.1.1 for macOS
- Firmware Update for Yamaha RX-A2A/V6A/V4A, TSR-700/TSR-400 Receivers
- 05.30.02 Update for 2018 LG B8/C8/E8/W8 OLED TVs
- Per change notes "Apple AirPlay/HomeKit available in selected countries".
(Some owners have reported WiFi problems after this update.)
- Yamaha RIVAGE PM Editor v4.7.0 for Mac (macOS 10.15 to 10.13)
- Also a Yamaha RIVAGE PM Firmware Update v4.70.
- 27in LED Cinema Display using Powered HDMI to DisplayPort Adapter with M1 Mini
- Panasonic 4K/UHD Player Firmware Updates, Tips and Tricks updated
- Added info on 4K60 Settings, Deep Color Output Priority, Audio & VIERA link.
- Firmware Update for Onkyo TX-RZ740, RZ840, NR797 A/V Receivers
- linked page also has Tips and Tricks for RZ Receivers.
- Pixelmator Pro 2.0.3 update
- Same change info as version 2.0.2 earlier this week.
- SoftRAID Comes to the M1 Macs
- Download of SoftRAID v6 Beta that supports M1 Macs and Big Sur.
- Carbon Copy Cloner version 5.1.24 Update
- HomePod Software Update 14.3 released
- Apple Pro Display XDR Firmware Update 4.2.37 (bug fix)
- Requires macOS 10.15.6 or later.
- macOS 11.1 update, and Security Updates for Catalina and Mojave
- Includes Download Links of Security Updates for Catalina & Mojave.
- Also see Tip for macOS 11.1 Bug that affects T2 Chip Macs.
- Tip for Problems with Touch ID, unlocking System Preferences, & Mounting Encrypted Drives.
- Safari 14.0.2, iOS 14.3, iPadOS 14.3, tvOS 14.3, iOS 12.5, watchOS 7.2/6.3
- macOS Server v5.11 (for Big Sur)
- Xcode 12.3 update
- iMovie Updates for macOS and iOS
- Final Cut Pro 10.5.1, Compressor 4.5.1, MainStage 3.5.1, Logic Pro 10.6.1, Logic Remote app 1.5.1
- Includes Release Notes and app store pages for each update.
- DisplayLink Manager macOS App v1.2 (for macOS Big Sur & Catalina)
- Adds support for M1 Macs & more. Links to release notes, FAQ and Troubleshooting.
- GarageBand version 10.4.2 update for macOS Big Sur
- Bug fixes/Improvements. v10.4.1 was major update, see release notes. (Requires macOS 11.0 or later.)
- HP Printer Drivers v5.1 for macOS (Apple page)
- Hopefully this helps macOS Big Sur users with HP Printer problems.
- For M1 Macs, if the software isn't native, try printer set to open with Rosetta.
- If nothing seems to help, try resetting the printing system.
- Yamaha CL/QL StageMix Version 8.5.1 for iPad
- Yamaha PR lists v8.5, but app store has v8.5.1 of each app.
- Firmware 2.85 for 2015-2017 Yamaha Receivers & CX-A5100
- M1 MacBook Air Video Tests vs 16" MacBook Pro (8-core i9)
M1 MacBook Air (16GB RAM, 512GB SSD) vs
16" MacBook Pro (2.3GHz 8-core i9, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD)
- M1 Mac Mini owners reporting Display Problems
- Dual Displays especially problematic.
- Some (not all) later said macOS 11.1 seems to have helped.
- iPhone 11 Display Module Replacement Program for Touch Issues
- Little Snitch version 5.0.4 Update
- Includes improvements, bug fixes and known issues. (2 items fixed in macOS 11.1)
- Apple Pro Display XDR Firmware Update 4.2.30
- M1 Mac mini owners reporting Display Problems
- Dual displays especially problematic. Some blame HDMI port.
- Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver v2.0.4 for Mac macOS 10.15 to 10.12
- Sony A8/A9 Series OLED TVs Firmware Update v6.4960 (Dec. 1st)
- LG BX OLED TV 03.21.10 Firmware Update
- Said to fix problems launching or installing apps in certain conditions.
- Teardown & Benchmarks: M1 Mac mini, MacBook Pro, & MacBook Air
- Windows Migration Assistant v220.127.116.11 for Big Sur (info/download)
- Google Chrome for iOS version 87.0.4280.77
- Apple Configurator 2.13.2 update
- Adds support for Big Sur and restoring macOS on M1 Macs.
- iOS 14.2.1 update for iPhone 12 series (bug fixes)
- for iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12, and iPhone 12 mini.
- Yamaha Dante Accelerator PCIe card Firmware v4.0.1
- See notes about macOS requirements and supported hardware.
- Nvidia Graphics Driver Update for macOS 10.13.6 (build w/Security Update 2020-006)
- This driver is for build after installing Security Update 2020-006 High Sierra.
(This and previous updates added to our Mac Nvidia Drivers downloads page.)
- Chrome 87.0.4280.67 Stable Channel Update (with 33 security fixes)
- Update has native support for Apple M1 devices.
- Firefox 83.0 and ESR 78.5 updates
- Release notes lists v83.0 new features, and both updates have bug & security fixes.
- Firefox 83.0 supports M1 chip Macs via Apple's Rosetta 2 emulation.
- Firefox 83.0 also has a note about potential improved battery runtime.
- Little Snitch blog on Big Sur Network Extension Framework
- Certain macOS services in Big Sur bypass any third party firewalls.
- Final Cut Pro 10.5, Compressor 4.5, Motion 5.5, MainStage 3.5, Logic Pro 10.6, Pro Video Codecs 2.2
- Adds support for M1 Mac. See release notes for details.
- Includes download of Pro Video Formats (codecs) 2.2 update.
- Also has info on Logic Remote iOS App version 1.5.
- Security Update 2020-006 for macOS Mojave & High Sierra (with Update Downloads)
- Some had problems running App Store apps after High Sierra Update. (CODESIGNING error.)
- Download pages posted on Nov. 17th & 18th (despite pages dated Nov. 12th & 11th.)
- Apple Support/How-To Article Updates
- Articles on upgrading to Big Sur & creating a bootable installer for Big Sur.
- macOS Big Sur 11.0.1 and Xcode 12.2 Released
- macOS 10.15.7 Supplemental Update (D/L pages added)
- Added Delta & Combo Update download pages, dated Nov 11.
- Includes downloads for the Supplemental update and a 10.15.7 Combo update.
- Apple Event Video and new Apple M1 Chip Based Macs
- M1 chip based MacBook Air, 13" MacBook Pro, & Mac mini.
- Geekbench version 5.3 update
- Adds support for Apple Silicon Macs, can measure Rosetta 2 performance, and more.
- Firmware Updates for Sony and LG 4K/UHD TVs
(Change info + Download pages.)
- Little Snitch 4.6 for macOS Catalina and version 5.0 for Big Sur
- AirPods Pro Service Program for Sound Issues
- 05.00.30 Firmware Update for 2019 LG C9/E9/W9 OLED TVs
- 05.00.02 Firmware Update for 2019 LG B9 OLED TVs
(The Applicable Models list also includes many LCD TVs.)
- Boot Camp 6.1.13 Update
- Release notes mentions a 2020 MacBook Pro.
- HomePod Software Update 14.1
- Adds Support for HomePod mini, new Siri & Intercom features, plus other improvements/fixes.
- Freeware VM VirtualBox 6.1.16 update (improvements and bug fixes)
- Includes fixes for macOS Big Sur.
- Apple "Hi, Speed" Event Video, New Products and Press Releases
- 5G iPhone 12 Pro/Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, HomePod mini & new MagSafe accessories.
- TechTool Pro 12.0.4 Update
- Long list of fixes, improvements, and added support for 2020 27-inch iMac.
- macOS 10.15.7, and Security Update 2020-005 for Mojave and High Sierra
- Post includes downloads of the updates. (Including 10.15.7 Combo Update.)
(This and previous macOS Updaters & Security Updates are linked at tips.html#OS_updates)
- Apple September 15th Event Video and New Products Info
- Freeware VM VirtualBox 6.1.14 update (improvements and bug fixes)
- Includes 2 fixes for macOS Hosts.
- Yamaha LAN Monitor v1.5.7 for macOS 10.15-10.13
(was originally named "Yamaha Audio Network Monitor".)
- $199 Wheel Kit for 2019 Mac Pro (toolless install) (sponsor's pre-order price)
- Rover Pro kit installs in minutes. ($500 less than Apple's $699 Mac Pro Wheels Kit.)
- Apple Updates iMac 27-inch, 21.5-Inch and iMac Pro (Major updates to 27" iMac)
- Sponsor OWC posted a video Teardown of the new 2020 27-inch iMac.
- VLC Media Player for Mac version 18.104.22.168
- See post for info on fixes/improvements and download link.
- SoftRAID version 5.8.4 Update
- Includes new features and bug fixes. (Free 30 Day Trial download.)
- Apple adds Radeon Pro W5500X MPX Module Option for 2019 Mac Pro
- See post for article and link to apple store Radeon Pro W5500X module ($600 at post time).
- Envoy Express: First Thunderbolt 3 Certified Bus-Powered Storage Enclosure (sponsor item)
- Pre-Order Envoy Express Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure for $68 (limited time sale).
- 2020 Apple WWDC Keynote, Apple silicon Mac, macOS Big Sur and Other News
- VLC Media Player for Mac version 3.0.11 and iOS version 3.2.11
- See post for details on fixes and download links. (Mac update Includes a security fix.)
- DIY How To Repair and Upgrade Guides for 2019 Mac Pro
- List updated with new guide to Installing or Replacing SSD modules.
(Refers to the new SSD Upgrade Kit modules, available in 1TB, 2TB, 4TB, 8TB sizes.)
- New Options for 16in MacBook Pro (GPU) and 2019 Mac Pro (SSD Kits)
- 04.80.03 Firmware Update for 2019 LG C9/E9/W9 OLED TVs
- "Apple AirPlay improvements". (See info on more changes not noted by LG.)
- Post updated with tips on Airplay 2/DD+ ATMOS, and Soundbar user tips.
- 04.80.02 Firmware Update for 2019 LG B9 OLED TVs
("Applicable Models" list also includes many other LG LCD TVs.)
- "Apple AirPlay improvements".
- Early 2008 Mac Pro EFI Firmware Update 1.3 (again?)
- Original download page now dated June 5, 2020, but version info has not been updated.
- Little Snitch 4.5.2 (Bug and Security Fix)
(Includes Developer note recommending installing this update asap.)
- Apple updates 13-inch MacBook Pro Keyboard, Storage & Performance
- SteamVR has ended macOS support
- Radeon Pro W5700X MPX Module for 2019 Mac Pro ($1000 at post time)
- Apple Pro Display XDR Firmware Update 2.2.2
- Updated with a Tip from an XDR owner that had problems updating to 2.2.2.
- Also includes a Tip for missing Display Presets after the 2.2.2 update.
- New MacBook Air, updated Mac Mini and new iPad Pro
- Mac mini added options for 6-Core i7 CPUs, up to 64GB RAM, up to 2TB SSD.
- iPad Air (3rd generation) Service Program for Blank Screen Issue
- Nvidia Geforce NOW Info and Mac Requirements
- Includes macOS requirements, tested Mac Models and Internet speeds required.
(And a limited time "Founders membership" offer - 3 months free, then $4.99/month for 2020.)
- (Updated) 2019 Mac Pro vs iMac Pro Final Cut Pro Performance
- Well equipped 2019 Mac Pro owner notes better FCP X performance with his iMac Pro?
(Updated Jan 29th for comments that macOS 10.15.3 seems to have solved the problem.)
- How to Setup OWC Accelsior 4M2 card for Mac Boot Drive + RAID 0
- Hackintosh Benchmarks: 8 Core i9-9900K, 2x 1TB NVMe, RX580 Nitro+ updated.
(Added Geekbench 5.1 vs 5.0.4 CPU, OpenCL, and Metal scores.)
- Has list of hardware for mini-ITX build plus NVMe SSD Disk Speed & GFXBench Metal results.
- 2019 Mac Pro Teardowns at OWC and iFixit
- DIY How To Repair and Upgrade Guides for 2019 Mac Pro
- RAM, PCIe cards, Power Supply, I/O Card, Radeon Pro modules, Pegasus RAID module, AfterBurner.
(Also includes Apple Pro Display XDR Set up & Using multiple displays with 2019 Mac Pro.)
- Tip for eGPU Problems after macOS Catalina Update
- Apple introduces 16-inch MacBook Pro
- New Keyboard, Graphics, Thermal Design, up to 8TB SSD.
- Pacifist 3.6.2 Update (Adds Catalina support, and Notarized.)
- Download Legacy Content Packages for Logic 9 and MainStage 2
- CCC Blog on Cloning Catalina with Carbon Copy Cloner
- Also covers preparing for the upgrade, if/when you should upgrade, and questions on backups.
- CCC blog on Poor APFS Hard Drive Performance and Degradation
- A must read for anyone using an APFS format boot Hard Disk Drive (vs SSD).
- Hackintosh Benchmarks: Mojave 10.14.5 vs High Sierra 10.13.6
(Added macOS Mojave 10.14.5 vs High Sierra 10.13.6 benchmark results.)
- 802.11n AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule Firmware 7.8.1 (Security Update)
- Boot Camp Update for macOS Mojave 10.14.5 (info/download)
- 802.11ac Airport Extreme Base & Time Capsule Firmware 7.9.1 (Security Update)
- See post for more details on security fixes and how to apply the firmware update.
- AirPlay 2 and eARC Updates for select Yamaha Receivers and Preamplifier/Processor
(Some models have AirPlay 2, Spotify free account, & eARC support added, others only eARC.)
- Apple Keyboard Service Program for MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
- Apple Service Program for 13in MacBook Pro Display Backlight
- Tip for VirtualBox problems with macOS Mojave
- Apple Support Articles on Mitigations for Vulnerabilities in Intel CPUs
(also listed in the related articles of macOS 10.14.5 and Security Update 2019-003 below)
- Nvidia CUDA 418.163 Update for macOS High Sierra
- Aperture won't run in post-Mojave macOS, Migrating Aperture Libraries to Photos or Lightroom classic
- Review of I/O Crest Syba Dual M.2 NVMe SSD PCIe card in a Mac Pro 5,1 (running 10.14.2)
(With Amorphous Disk Mark, Blackmagic & AJA Disk Speed results. Updated with note on RAID 0 speeds.)
- SMC Reset Tip (not in Apple's article - fixed older iMac FW800 port problem after power failure)
- Reader's Benchmarks with NVMe SSD Upgrade vs SATA SSD (Mini-ITX Hackintosh)
- 2018 Mac mini Take-Apart and RAM Upgrade Guides
Although Apple recommends they do it, the 2018 Mini's RAM modules can be user replaced.
Links to guides to replacing RAM modules and 2018 Mini disassembly + RAM upgrade video.
- macOS Mojave Benchmarks from Mac Pro/Radeon RX 580 owner
- With RX580 vs 5770 Benchmarks. 10.14.1 updates firmware to 22.214.171.124.0 (with boot NVMe support).
- SSD Firmware Updates to Address Vulnerabilities in some models (CVE-2018-12037, CVE-2018-12038)
(Lists some Crucial and Samsung SSD models, with specific details. Also links to Samsung's Notice.)
- More Reports on macOS 10.14 Mojave installs from Mac Pro/Radeon RX 580 owners
- Nvidia DevTalk Post about no Nvidia Drivers for MacOS Mojave
- Tip for macOS Mojave users with "No Wi-Fi Hardware Installed" problem
(usually if you see "No Wi-Fi Hardware Installed", Ethernet also not working)
- DisplayLink USB Graphics Software Updates for macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite
(v4.3.1 for macOS High Sierra/Sierra/El Capitan, v3.1.1 for OS X 10.10.x Yosemite.)
- macOS 10.14 Mojave Forum Posts on Problems and Tips
(Including App Store, Time Machine Backups, WiFi, Key Logger & More)
- Owner Reports on (Stock/not flashed) Radeon RX 580 8GB in Mac Pros
(Updated with notes and reports on macOS 10.14 Mojave Installs + Apple list of supported GPUs.)
- Apple info on installing Mojave on 2010-2012 Mac Pros (w/Supported Graphics Card list)
- macOS Mojave, Apple Mojave discussion forum and Mojave related Support/How-To articles
- Metal, OpenCL, Unigine Benchmarks with Nvidia macOS 10.13.6 driver & GTX-1050 Ti card
(Also GeekBench CPU scores - Reader built Hackintosh with 6-core i7 8700 CPU at 3.2GHz)
- Unigine Benchmarks with Nvidia macOS 10.13.5 driver & GTX-1050 Ti card
(Also GeekBench results - Reader built Hackintosh with 6-core i7 8700 CPU at 3.2GHz)
- (Stock/not flashed) Radeon RX 580 8GB in Mac Pros running macOS 10.12.6 or 10.13.x (6 reports)
(2x HDMI 2.0, 2x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 DVD-D. Reports on Sapphire Pulse and Nitro+ Special Edition.)
- Radeon R9 280X Benchmarks in Mac Pro (used with Mac Pro 5,1 & Mac Pro 3,1)
- Report on Low-Cost Vantec USB 3.0 PCI-e Card (Mac Pro 5,1, macOS 10.13)
(And post on Sleep Problems w/USB 3.0 card in 2008 Mac Pro - request for card w/o sleep problems)
- Firmware Update for OWC USB-C Dock with HDMI (revised info)
- Unigine Benchmarks with Nvidia macOS 10.13 driver & GTX-1050 Ti card
- macOS High Sierra Tips, Compatibility Info and Troubleshooting
- MANY Updated Apple Support/How-To Articles on 4K Apple TV
- Important Info on Apple's APFS File System Conversion in High Sierra
- Notes on Apple TV 4K HDR10 and Dolby Vision (display settings/cabling, more)
- Unigine Valley/Heaven Benchmarks with Nvidia macOS 10.12.6 driver & GTX-1050 Ti card
- Reports on DIY 2009 Mac Pro 12-Core (Dual Xeon X5690/5670) CPU Upgrades (updated)
- Updated first report on page of 2009 Mac Pro 6-Core CPU Upgrades to add Dave's notes on
swapping his single CPU tray for a dual CPU tray, and buying another X5690 CPU.
- MacBook Pro ExpressCard reports page updated
(macOS Sierra user report on SI3132 eSATA expresscard driver problem)
- Tip for OS X Installer "Can't be Verified" error (due to expired Apple certificate)
- Another Report/Reminder to Check 2009-2012 Mac Pro Northbridge Heat Sink Retainers
- Often a cause of overheating shutdowns and kernel panics. (Plastic retainers may break over time.)
- Late 2009 27-Inch iMac Radeon Card Repair (BGA reball to repair cracked solder joints)
- Low-Cost eSATA and USB 3.0 PCIe cards in Mac Pro 5,1
- Apple How-To Articles on Boot Camp 6 and Windows 10 install
- Reports on 2009 Mac Pro 3.46GHz 6-core CPU Upgrade (with Mac Pro 5,1 EFI) (updated)
- HGST 6TB NAS Hard Drive not mounting on restart in 2009-2012 Mac Pros
(drive mounts from a cold boot, but not after a reboot)
- Frequent Notebook Hard Drive Head Unloading (clicking) Revisited
- About Using OS X 'HDAPM' to disable Hard Drive Energy Saving Mode (reports/download/info)
- Another report on 2009 Mac Pro Upgrades (3.46GHz CPU, GPU, RAM, EFI)
- Feedback on Booting from USB 3.0 drives connected to Thunderbolt Docks
(article updated to list boot requirements)
- Reminder on potential USB 3.0 Interference with 2.4GHz WiFi and Bluetooth
- 2009 Mac Pro owner notes on (12-core) Dual 3GHz X5675 Upgrade and More
- Report on 2009 Mac Pro CPU Upgrade and mainboard Repairs
- Info on (user compiled) NTP Update for OS X 10.6/Snow Leopard
- More on 2009-2012 Mac Pro Northbridge Heatsink Retainer Repairs (fix overheating)
- Reports on Combo 802.11ac Wifi + Bluetooth 4.0 card kit for Mac Pros (added 4th report)
- 2006/2007 Mac Mini eSATA Card Mod Reports page updated (using ASM1061 based SATA3 card)
- Reminder on Screen Sharing & iTunes HD video playback problems (HDCP)
- Another 2009 Mac Pro NB (overheating) Heatsink Retainer Repair added to previous info
- Tips for fixing HDCP Errors playing iTunes HD Movies/TV shows
(Notes, Causes and Tips that have helped in the past)
- Seagate/WD SATA3 Drive Jumper Tips for older Macs with SATA1 interfaces
- 2009 Mac Pro 6-core CPU Upgrade (3.46GHz W3690), Fixing NB Heatsink Retainers:
- 2009 Mac Pro 12-core CPU Upgrade - Dual 2.93GHz X5670 Westmere CPUs
- Report: QuickerTek 802.11ac QCard2 in 15" Retina MacBook Pro
- Mac Pro Northbridge High Temperatures? Check for a Broken Heatsink Retainer
- Reminder on which SATA2 Mac models that run SATA3 Drives at SATA1 speed
- Another Low-Cost 2009 Mac Pro Quad-Core 3.2GHz CPU Upgrade
- Report: 2008 Mac Pro with Asus PCE-AC68 802.11ac PCIe card and OS X 10.10
- Report: iMac eSATA Mini-PCIe card Mod (updated)
- Late 2013 Mac Pro (DIY) CPU Upgrades and Benchmarks
- Report: 2006 Xserve Dual 3GHz Quad-Core X5365 CPUs Upgrade ($150)
- 2013 Mac Pro Guides on Installing/Removing Flash Drive, Ram, Multiple Displays, Audio & More
- Report: 2006 Mac Pro (1,1) Dual X5355 (Quad-Core) CPU Upgrade (under $60)
- 2007 Mac Pro (2,1) running OS X 10.9 Mavericks (with Radeon 7970 card)
- 2006 Mac Pro Dual Quad-Core CPUs ($70), EFI, PC 5770 ($75) Video Card Upgrades
- Setting OS X DVD Player to Output 5.1 Digital Audio (vs PCM) via HDMI to AVR/HDTV
- 2006 Mini T7400 (2.16GHz) Core2Duo CPU Swap
- (USB Cable) Tips for Errors and Problems Restoring Apple TVs
- Troubleshooting External Drive Disconnects/Spindown (and some Firmware Updates)
OWC XYM SPECIALS!
= UPGRADES by Mac =
Upgrades just for
= Refurb Mac Pros =
(Click for List)
= SSDs up to 8TB =
Fast SSDs for Most Macs/PCs
= ThunderBolt =
Drives, Docks & More
= HARD DRIVES =
Up to 12TB HDDs
HGST, WD, Seagate, Toshiba
= 2.5in HDs & SSDs =
Notebook Hard Drives and DIY drive/case kit bundles
= MEMORY =
Lifetime warranty RAM Upgrades!
= OPTICAL DRIVES =
Internal and External Superdrives/Blu-Ray drives
= VIDEO / DISPLAY =
Graphics cards, Displays, Adapters, Cables & more
= AUDIO ITEMS =
Interfaces, Cables, Software, Speakers, Headphones & more
= SOFTWARE =
Apps, Utilities, OS, VM, Games and more
= WIRELESS =
WiFi and Bluetooth Devices/Adapters/More
= Repair Service =
for iPhone, iPad, Macs
= iPad/iPhone/iPod =
Accessories, Cases, Repairs & More
= NuGuard KX Cases =
*Extreme* Drop Tested!