Updated Tip for No WiFI hardware installed to include copy of the posted How-To/fix, after the original post at Apple's Mojave forum was removed. (Includes link to similar post and copy of the instructions in case that post gets deleted.)
Company of Heroes 2: Master Collection (Update) at Mac App Store (feral interactive)
(v1.3.1 update) "now uses Feral's latest libraries and Apple's Metal graphics API."
(42GB, $39.99 at mac app store. Check system requirements.)
- Updates the game to the Master Collection, making all DLC available to all users
- Updates the game from 32-bit to 64-bit
- Uses the Metal graphics API instead of OpenGL
- Fixes a crash when playing the game on macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- Improves the game's overall performance
- Fixes a number of minor issues
(App store page Minimum System Requirements has "macOS: 10.14".)
MicromatDrive Scope1.2.1 update (use in-app update check)
- Updated for full macOS 10.14 'Mojave' compatibility.
- Drive Scope now requires OS X 10.9 'Mavericks' or greater.
- Added Dark Mode support for macOS 10.14 'Mojave' users.
- Fixed a compatibility issue when SoftRAID drivers are active.
- Updated Sparkle framework to version 1.20.0.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
Pacifist v3.6.1 (changes per release notes)
- Workaround Mojave productbuild bug that sometimes writes corrupt data into package files
- Fixes a rare hanging bug when extracting from a small number of packages
- Workarounds for some other Mojave bugs (Thanks Apple!)
Mac sales drop - due to customers waiting for new models?
macOS 101: What Mojave Broke and How to Fix It
iOS 12.0.1 release notes (list of fixes)
Apple October 2018 Event: What to Expect from MacBook, iPad
Security update for Adobe Digital Editions
XCOM 2: War of the Chosen - Tactical Legacy Pack released
Tip for Firefox showing black screen after Mojave update
Apple plans to give away original content for free to device owners
Knights of the Old Republic iOS issues after upgrading to iOS 12
Workaround for Civilization VI saves freezing on iPad Air 2 running iOS 12
How to use the iPhone Xs Depth Control Feature
Download iCloud for Windows (v7.7, includes security fixes)
Sony STR-DN1080 / STR-ZA810ES Receiver eARC Firmware Update
Firmware Updates for 2015-2017 Yamaha Aventage Receivers, CX-A5100
VMware ESXi, Workstation, and Fusion Security Advisory
Seagate 3.2TB Nytro 3530 SSD Review
Reviews of Seagate 14TB NAS IronWolf and IronWolf Pro HDDs
Apple Support/Troubleshooting/How-To Article Updates:
- About macOS Recovery
- Resolve USB-related alerts in iTunes
- Get help with iCloud Photos
- Get help with missing photos
- Use Siri to play music or podcasts
- How to delete music, movies, and TV shows from your device
- If you see error -5000, -69, 13010, or 13014 when you sync music in iTunes
- Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad
- About the security content of iOS 12.0.1
- About the security content of iCloud for Windows 7.7
- Apple Vintage and obsolete products list updated