|August 28th to September 1st, 2023 News and Updates Go to Current News Page|
Mac Upgrades/Mods | Storage | Video | Audio/Home Theater | Tips/OS Updates/WiFi
= Recent Updates/Articles =
|Firefox Updates for Mac and iOS/iPadOS|
|Pixelmator Updates for Mac and iOS/iPadOS
- Pixelmator Pro version 3.3.13 for macOS 11.0 or later. (app store link)
"adds a new collection of vibrant, food blogging-inspired templates for social media and print. The update also includes a few smaller fixes, such as improved scrolling behavior, and more."
- iOS Pixelmator version 3.0.12 (app store link, iOS/iPadOS 15.0 or later)
"Fixes an issue that caused the app to quit unexpectedly when using the Distort tools."
|Apple News and Press Releases
|Other News, Software and Firmware Updates (later first)
|Recent Apple Support/How-To/Troubleshooting Article Updates (later first)
Topic based Apple Guides, Tips & Troubleshooting for Mac & iPhone/iPad/watch/tvOS Users.
- Mac Startup Key Combinations
- How to repair a Mac disk with Disk Utility
- About Rapid Security Responses for iOS, iPadOS, and macOS
- Obtaining service for your Apple product after an expired warranty
- If your Mac isn't connecting to the internet over Wi-Fi
- If your Mac asks you to allow an accessory to connect
- Macs with Fusion drive: How to find BOOTCAMP partition in Windows installer
(originally article HT203849 that was archived July 2020)
- If you see error 9, 4005, 4013, or 4014 when you restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- If your iPad won't charge
- If your Apple TV can't connect to Wi-Fi
- About iCloud Private Relay
- About iCloud Data Recovery Service
- If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message
- Sign in to apps with your Apple ID using app-specific passwords
- app specific passwords feature requires two-factor authentication.
- If you didn't receive your verification or reset email
- How to deactivate your Apple ID account
- How to use private Wi-Fi addresses on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch
- How to use captive Wi-Fi networks on your iPhone or iPad
- What to do if your Apple Watch is lost or stolen
- Transition from iBooks Author to Pages
- If your iCloud Photos aren't syncing to your device
- If you can't add iCloud Calendars, Mail, or Contacts to Outlook
- How to Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods
|Recent Updates, Tips, DIY Upgrades and Repairs:|
List of Updates, Tips, DIY Upgrades, Repair Articles, and more you may have missed. (Topics range from OS/software/driver updates & troubleshooting, to hardware upgrades and repairs.)
|Previous News Archive Summary:
Aug 21st to 25th, 2023 News Archive
- Little Snitch 5.7 adds macOS Sonoma support, fixes bugs.
- Safari Technology Preview 177.
- Apple EDU sales on Mac or iPad for college, with gift card up to $150.
- Updated Apple Support/How-To/Troubleshooting Articles
- LG C1/G1/R1 OLED TVs Firmware Update 03.36.50.
- Firefox for iOS/iPadOS 14 or later version 116.4.
- Microsoft Office for Mac version 16.76.1 (2 build updates).
- LG C3 & G3 OLED TVs Firmware Update 03.11.54.
- Chrome 116.0.5845.110 Stable Channel Update for Mac/Linux.
- Chrome 116.0.5845.118 for iOS/iPadOS.
- Pixelmator Pro version 3.3.12.
- iOS Pixelmator version 3.0.9.
For links to older news pages, see the Archives.
= Popular Links =
100s of Tips & Troubleshooting
LG OLED TV Firmware Updates
Audio/Home Theater Updates
Apple Display Firmware & Tips
Build & Benchmarks
Dual M.2 NVMe
SSD PCIe Card
(Mac Pro 5,1)
LG OLED TV Tips
TV/AVR/Disc Player Tips & Tricks
= Site Updates =